Most of us still need a good old fashioned Address Book even with the advent of smart phones where you can stores all your contacts details. Phones can misbehave so it’s good to have this as a backup even if you don’t use an address book very often.
When starting a new address book keep these tips in mind:
- Get an address book with one letter per section.
If you can’t find one then at least make sure the address book has enough pages
to fit in all your contacts.hen you need to updates someone’s details you can
just rub out the old info and neatly change it.
- Make sure there is enough room in each section
to include 2 phone numbers, address and email addresses to.
- Don’t rush. Keep things neat as you’ll probably
be looking at it for several years!
- Use a pencil to enter in all the information in your address book so
- Get a nice looking address book as you may well be looking at it a lot!
- Get one that has a section for birthday reminders as this can be a life saver